On Demand Service & Service Plans
Culligan is the industry leader when it comes to maintaining and repairing your water treatment system. Whether you need your Culligan system serviced or have an existing system (Any Make, Any Model), our certified service professionals can get your system up and running again.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Multi-point system inspection
- Performance tune up
- Water quality check
- Adjust regeneration frequency
- System service & repair
- Emergency service
- Salt delivery
Never want to worry about service or repair?
Culligan of Stockton offers hassle free service via our Privilege Program. When you sign up, you'll get complete service and protection for only pennies a day. The program is available for one low flat fee with our convenient automatic monthly payment option or by annual billing.
Service is easy!
Just give us a call at 209-690-0007 and we’ll schedule your salt delivery and get you started on keeping your system in top working condition.
What does the plan include?
- At the time of service the technician will test the water quality, make any adjustments needed, cycle the system, add salt and/or chemicals and do any repairs needed at that time.
- If your system is not accessible, the technician will call you the day before your regular scheduled service with a friendly reminder so you can be home.
- If the technician cannot get into service the system he will leave enough of the product to get you by until the next delivery in two months. Most of our Privilege Program customers want the technician to check the system also, so they have given us the code to open the gate or garage door and (if in a gated community) notified the guard gate that we are allowed to come onto the property.
This service was created so we can give the Privilege Program customers the highest level of service possible. We are aiming for complete customer satisfaction.
Complete the form below to send us your comments/questions.