Bottled Water Delivery Driver
Culligan International is one of the world’s most recognized leaders in water quality solutions. Delivering Culligan merchandise, such as Portable Exchange Tanks and Salt, efficiently and performing all duties in a professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities: “Additional Duties May be assigned!”
- Arrive to work on time and clock in and out at beginning and end of shift.
- Load delivery truck accurately so that all customers receive the correct products that they are expecting.
- Perform a daily safety check of Culligan vehicle that you will be operating.
- Safely operate Culligan delivery and service trucks in a lawful manner.
- Conduct yourself professionally and treat all customers respectfully.
- Take proper notes and document any customer needs and/or changes made to accounts.
- Use an application on a company phone to keep a correct inventory on the truck you are operating and correctly charge customers for the merchandise that they receive and return.
- Employees must be able to complete delivery routes in a productive timely fashion, while meeting all of our customer’s needs.
- Unload delivery truck and reload the truck for the next day.
- Organize all returned merchandise daily when returning from route.
- Clean the inside of your assigned delivery truck daily.
- Help clean plant, shed, office, and yard daily.
- Take delivery truck to the truck wash a minimum of once a month.
- Employees must work well as a team with other Culligan employees.
- Employees must work in the plant or warehouse when requested.
- At management’s request employees must be willing to work at any of our three Livermore, San Ramon, or Stockton locations.
- Employees must attend monthly safety meetings, quarterly food safety meetings, and mandatory staff meeting.
- Employees must be willing to complete all the above duties, if asked by management, before clocking out or finishing the shift.
- Dump Portable Exchange tanks
- Load and unload PE tanks safely on trucks
- Replace and repair hoses and culflo stems in field
- Operate plant equipment and maintain as needed
- Responsible for plant clean up inside and out
- Installs and services company products and/or systems efficiently according to service schedule.
- Utilizes related equipment and tools to install and service company products.
- Documents all pertinent installation and service work information completed on a daily basis.
- Basic vehicle maintenance
- Good driving record
- Employees must be able to conduct a correct count of any Culligan merchandise, by means of load lists, route books, and cell phone app.
Oral Communication Skills – English
Written Communication Skills – English
Reading Skills – English
Safe Driving Skills
Physical Dexterity Skills
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Prior work related experience is a plus
Valid Class C Driver’s License – Must meet insurance underwriting requirements, including five years of driving experience.
In addition to creating your own leads, you will be given company leads and marketing support to help establish new cliental. You will receive formal training to prepare you for a successful career as a sales representative, with potential career advancement opportunities.